One of the great value Space Warmer® range from Sealey, the LP40 is a propane space heater with an output of 40,500Btu/hr capable of heating a space up to 225mtr³ (8,000ft³).
Features a thermostat control & Piezoelectric ignition for trouble free starting.
Propane heaters run quieter than diesel / paraffin heaters due to not needing a compressor to drive the fuel to the burner.
Ideal for warming your business this winter!
Detailed product information
• Many users have found the advantages of propane heaters far outweigh the small additional running costs.
• The fuel is more completely burned and does not leave an oily residue as experienced with paraffin heaters.
• There is no odour, except for the few seconds during start-up and the units run a little more quietly since they do not need a compressor to drive the fuel to the burner.
• Durable paint finish.
• Fan assisted, fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting and features a direct gas head assembly.
• Features safety solenoid preventing the unit from leaking gas without first being electrically started.
• Front foot offers height adjustment allowing the heat to disperse at different angles.
• Supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose.
• Tested and certified to CE/EN standards by DVGW.
• Manufactured to BS EN 416.
||230V - 1ph
Space Warmer® LP41 Propane Space Heater - 42,000Btu